M.Ed. Exercise Physiology
Jeanmarie has over 25 years experience as an Exercise Physiologist, personal trainer and sport conditioning coach.
She is a Fellow of Applied Functional Science™ and has had the honor of being a 4-year facilitator for the Gray Institute Fellowship program. Jeanmarie currently works at BayCare Health system, where she is actively involved in wellness education and promoting the values of Applied Functional Science™ for the hospital system and surrounding community.
- Fellow in Applied Functional Science (FAFS)
- Certification in Applied Functional Science (CAFS)
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Sports and Conditioning Association
- Certified Medical Exercise Specialist