M.S. Exercise Physiology, Ed.D in Curriculum and Instruction
Lori is an associate professor at West Virginia University where she coordinates the aquatic therapy curriculum and is the recipient of the 2008 golden apple teaching award.
She is chair of the Aquatic Exercise Association’s research committee, AEA trainer and recipient of the 2015AEA Global Aquatic Fitness Professional award. As a collegiate rower, 2014 Top 25 USA triathlete and four-time competitor of the Ironman world event, Lori truly understands the specific demands and intricacies of performance training.
- AEA & Arthritis Foundation Instructor Trainer
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- AquaStretch Foundations College Instructor
- Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute
- NSPF Certified Pool Operator Instructor Trainer
- Lifeguard, CPR & First Aid Instructor Trainer