Your Body Says YES to AquaStretch!
What is Fascia?
Fascia is the connective tissue surrounding each muscle fiber, nerve and circulatory vessel in the body. If fascia is stuck, it squeezes the structures it surrounds, inhibiting movement and circulation and may cause malnourishment and ultimately painful restriction in movement or at rest.
What is AquaStretch™?
This assisted stretching technique may quickly restore flexibility lost after an accident or surgery. It may significantly and immediately reduce chronic pain, create profound relaxation, improve sleep or be used in athletic conditioning to reduce training time and improve performance.—George Eversaul, creator
We do not prescribe, diagnose or treat. You do not need to know how to swim to participate.
AquaStretch™ has helped people with:
- Lower back, neck, joint or muscle pain (including arthritis, headaches, fibromyalgia).
- Idiopathic pain or nerve dysfunction (i.e. ovarian pain, plantar fasciitis).
- Soft tissue prep, for synergy with massage, chiropractic and cranial work.
- Post surgical rehabilitation: ACL, meniscus, hip and knee replacement, post natal.
- Pain management programs, including accidents, combat, and sports injuries.
- Scoliosis and other spinal deformities, including degenerative or herniated disks.
- Psychological: May reduce anxiety & PMS emotions. May increase mental clarity.
- Sleep problems.
People who respond to AquaStretch™ usually experience significant pain relief and/or restored flexibility in their first session. Because AquaStretch™ seems to be immediate and create relatively permanent changes in the soft tissue, most people only need intermittent sessions to maintain their health improvements.
“A breakthrough in pain management and preventative medicine.” —F. Royal, M.D., Medical Director The Nevada Clinic